WelcomeIn 2006 the signing of Missouri executive order 06-09 formed the 9 Regional Homeland Security Oversight Committees (RHSOC) through out Missouri. Southwest Missouri is Missouri Region D. This committee is formed of people from the emergency response disciplines, local & county agencies and other organizations from throughout the 18 counties of Southwest Missouri.
Their mission is to establish strategies and priorities for the funding of Missouri Homeland Security programs and other Homeland Security initiatives. The RHSOC will also adopt the use of Mutual Aid Agreements to further regional sharing of equipment purchased with federal Homeland Security funds.
By working together through the use of mutual aid agreements, multi- jurisdictional collaborative cooperation, training & exercises, resources management and service delivery systems we will be better able to handle what ever technological or natural disaster that occurs in the future.
Region D Highlights
Region D MOCERT1 receives a 2014 FEMA Individual and Communty Preparedness Award. Click here to view the Press Release.
Important Upcoming Dates (see Calendar for times and location)
- March 10, 2015 9:00am-12:00pm. THIRA workshop. CANCELLED
- March 16, 2015 9:00am-12:00pm. RHSOC Scoring Meeting for 2nd Round of FY14 funds. Greene County Public Safety Center.330 W. Scott St.
- April 10, 2015 9:00am-12:00pm. THIRA workshop. Greene County Public Safety Center.330 W. Scott St.
- April 14, 2015 10:00am-12:00pm. FirstNet Meeting. Greene County Public Safety Center.330 W. Scott St
- April 15, 2015 -RHSOC-Region D Quarterly Meeting. 9am. MARC Mount Vernon, MO. Agenda TBA